Parenthood is one of the most significant phases of anyone's life. It is like repeating the same cycle with your child. Reliving childhood is what one craves. But what if the most desirable thing in your life at that moment shatters and breaks into pieces. That's where pain makes its space and leaves one of the most haunting scars in one's life. But, no need to worry as these scars can get eliminated with Urogyn IVF Centre. Our ideology is delivering services par excellence. Our methodology and the price they are available consolidates the being parent. Urogyn is the baton that is carried to fulfill the dreams of being a mother and father for the first time. Visit Urogyn to eliminate fertility with a very low test tube baby cost. Urogyn has redefined somewhere the cost of IVF treatment in India.
IVF, or in vitro fertilization, is one of the most accepted and widely known techniques in the domain of assisted reproductive technology. In this method, there is an attempt to ensure that the sperm fertilizes an egg. Apart from this, IVF also has the functionality of implanting this fertilized egg into the uterus of a female. There is an intake of certain medicines using which the eggs are made matured and get ready for the next step of fertilization. Once the eggs reach the level of optimum maturity, the specialist doctor holding a specific niche extracts these mature eggs out of the body. Then, they mix the same with the sperm to fertilize those eggs. After accomplishing this essential part, implantation is the last step.
In today’s modern and busy life, there are various young couples who are suffering from infertility problems these days. On average, there are more than thirty percent of couples who are going through this phase of their lives. In order to solve these infertility issues of these couples, there are various IVF treatment clinics that are running in the city. There are not only expensive clinics available in Delhi, but also there are some clinics that deal in IVF treatments and that too with a decent success rate at an affordable cost. In today’s date, there are a lot of advanced technologies that have been used by the doctors in Delhi as being the capital of the country.
The test tube baby cost or IVF cost in India might be above average; however, it's still reasonable compared to the cost of IVF treatment in many other countries, including the UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, and Europe. Let’s have a general talk about the IVF treatment cost in Delhi, India's national capital, where every treatment cost or intervention is calculated separately and by following a different set of instructions. Though there are a vast number of ways with which IVF treatment is done; however, on average, the IVF treatment cost in Delhi can go up to INR.140,000 for a basic, no-frills, single IVF treatment cycle. This price includes all the diagnostic, medication, and surgical procedures which are prescribed by an IVF doctor. However, the price of IVF treatment is not fixed and it varies from clinic to clinic and hospitals to hospitals. One of the most popular and successful IVF treatment doctors in Delhi is Dr Ashok Gupta and Surbhi Gupta. Here is the detailed price range of every treatment that comes under IVF treatment.
1. IUI (Intrauterine Insemination): Intrauterine Insemination is a process in which the sperm is restored in the woman’s uterus in her ovulation period. This process might cost you around INR 10,000 – 20,000.
2. IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization): This whole process will cost you around INR 70,000 – 300,000 depending upon the type of work and it also varies from person to person.
3. ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection): It is one of the most important treatments in which the extracted egg from the ovaries of a woman is fertilized in a laboratory outside the body of the woman. In this process, a single sperm is injected into the egg. This treatment will cost you around INR 70,000 – 300,000. Again, it should always be kept in mind that these prices are dynamic and can vary from clinic to clinic and person to person as well.
4. Use of Donor Sperm: In this process, the sperm which is used for the implantation of the embryo in the body of a woman is a donated sperm by any male. This process will cost you around INR 10,000 – 15,000 Plus (Cost of ICSI).
5. Use of Donor Egg: This will cost you around INR 35,000 – 50,000 Plus (Cost of ICSI).
6. Use of Donor Embryo: It will cost you around INR 45,000 – 80,000 approximately.
7. Cost of FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer): The cost of this treatment would be around INR 40,000 – 60,000.
8. Laser-assisted hatching of the embryo for boosting implantation: In this process, the implantation of the embryo is boosted with the help of laser technology. The process will cost you around INR 18,000 – 25,000 approximately.
9. Blastocyst Culture and Transfer: It is a process, in which the embryo is cultured in a laboratory for approximately 5-6 days. After this, the retrieval of egg and ICSI is performed that enables the selection of the best embryo. This process will cost you around INR 18,000 – 30,000 approximately.
10. Hysteroscopy: This process is performed in order to determine the presence of abnormal activities and the reasons behind infertility. It will cost you around INR 12,000 – 25,000.
11. Laparoscopy: This is a process that is used to check and treat for endometriosis, cysts, etc. The approximate price for this treatment would be around INR 25,000 – 1,25,000.
12. TESA (Testicular Sperm Retrieval): This might cost you around INR 18,000 – 25,000 Plus (Cost of ICSI).
Apart from the treatment type, the total cost of IVF is directly proportional to a number of factors, which are mentioned below:
Cost of medicines: The cost of IVF medications would range from Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000 on average. Hormone enhancing injections, progesterone medications, and other fertility drugs that accompany IVF treatment will be included.
The number of cycles: The more IVF cycles you have, the more money you'll have to spend on the procedure. The success rate of IVF care is proportional to the patient's age; the younger the woman, the higher the probability of success.
Cost of living: Since it is the capital, you can find the most accessible cost of living, including nutrition, housing, drugs, and other amenities. So, if you're coming from another area, you won't have to think about the cost of living when seeking IVF care at Urogyn.